Senior Data Analyst (m/f/div)
Elinvar enables Asset & Wealth Managers to digitalize their business model. By combining cutting-edge technology and the regulatory expertise of a licensed financial portfolio manager we offer our partners a comprehensive range of services. The platform’s flexibility enables the customized solution for each partner.
Working at Elinvar is like our platform: straightforward and focused on excellence.
As a B2B2C provider, we work with portfolio managers who manage billions of Euros in assets under management and have accordingly high expectations of us. Our team of dedicated technology and financial experts work hard to jointly meet and exceed those expectations.
As a Senior Data Analyst (m/f/div) at Elinvar, you are responsible for improving the Elinvar platform by providing data-driven insights. You will be collaborating closely with Engineers, Product Managers, and Relationship Managers to add business value through the definition, ownership, and delivery of end to end analytics projects. The insights you provide will span the wealth management value chain, supporting internal decision making as well as adding value to our partners and their investors using a wide range of datasets and tools.
What will keep you challenged?
- Identifying opportunities where analytics can be used to deliver business value to the platform
- Translating business questions into analytical problems and using data to provide meaningful answers
- Designing analytical methodologies for various types of problems
- Building dashboards and reports for internal use as well as prototypes for the platform
- Implementing tools to improve the stability and quality of the platform
- Collaborating with Product Managers to define technical requirements
- Working directly with Engineers to validate and test the implementation of technical features
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science and/or Finance related disciplines
- Strong understanding in latest developments regarding data analytics (i.e. analytical techniques, technologies, etc.)
- Experience in solving real business problems with data and proven track record of delivering value with analytics
- Demonstrated understanding of different statistical and analytical techniques
- Join a high-performing team with diversity and ownership as our core values
- Our partners manage billions and expect excellence. We empower employees to reshape finance and look for talented and dedicate people
- Our co-founders share tremendous industry expertise and together with the team are dedicated to ensuring Elinvar’s long-term success
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated – both in and out of the office
Interested? Apply online via our portal to join the Elinvar team. We’re looking forward to being in touch!