Data Analyst (m/f/div)
Elinvar enables Asset & Wealth Managers to digitalize their business model.
By combining cutting-edge technology and the regulatory expertise of a licensed financial portfolio manager we offer our partners a comprehensive range of services. The platform’s flexibility enables the customized solution for each partner.
Working at Elinvar is like our platform: straightforward and focused on excellence.
As a B2B2C provider, we work with portfolio managers who manage billions of Euros in assets under management and have accordingly high expectations of us. Our team of dedicated technology and financial experts work hard to jointly meet and exceed those expectations.
As a Data Analyst (m/f/div) at Elinvar, you are responsible for improving the Elinvar platform and working as the part of our TechOps team by providing data-driven insights. You will be collaborating closely with Engineers, Product Managers, and Relationship Managers to add business value through the definition, ownership, and delivery of end to end analytics projects.
What will keep you challenged?
- Understanding and validating business logic implemented in the decision engine of the product
- Effectively using data to uncover product issues and solve problems as they arise
- Translating business questions into analytical problems where data can provide meaningful answers
- Building dashboards and reports for internal use and as prototypes for the product dashboard
- Collaborating and supporting with your knowledge our Engineering team on resolving complex software issues
- Presenting findings to business teams and non-technical stakeholders
- Researching analytics techniques and present back to the team
- Working closely with Product Managers to define and evaluate product requirements
- Working directly with Engineers to validate and test the implementation of features
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science and/or Finance related disciplines
- Strong interest in latest developments regarding data analytics (i.e. analytical techniques, technologies, etc.)
- Experience in solving real business problems with data
- Demonstrated understanding of different statistical and analytical techniques
- Strong communication skills and ability to present complex technical concepts to diverse audiences
- Experience working with relational databases (knowledge of unstructured data considered a bonus)
- Programming experience with a data manipulation language (SQL, R, Python)
- Willingness and ability to learn quickly and be challenged in an agile environment
- Join a high-performing team with diversity and ownership as our core values
- Our partners manage billions and expect excellence. We empower employees to reshape finance and look for talented and dedicate people
- Our co-founders share tremendous industry expertise and together with the team are dedicated to ensuring Elinvar’s long-term success
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated – both in and out of the office
Interested? Apply online via our portal to join the Elinvar team. We’re looking forward to being in touch.