Data Engineer (m/f/div)
Elinvar enables asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models by providing the required Platform as a Service. This includes applications for core processes as well as third party connections. Our partners and customers like the Fondsdepotbank, Donner & Reuschel AG, and M.M. Warburg & Co. profit from the combination of leading technology and the optimal regulatory setup as we hold all necessary BaFin licenses. With this comprehensive approach, we create the unique opportunity for our partners to go digital in one step and to utilize state-of-the-art analytics to create individualized solutions to the benefit of their clients.
As a Data Engineer (m/f/div) in the Data & Analytics team, you are part of a cross-functional team and collaborate with other Data Scientists to build a highly performant data architecture using best of class technology (Spark, Airflow, …). You will design and develop ETL pipelines to ensure data availability and quality.
What will keep you challenged
- You work closely with other Data Scientists to bring data at the core of the organization
- You contribute to develop a future-proof and sustainable data architecture for advanced analytics
- You analyze complex data sets to proactively improve our data ecosystem
- You design data flows and implement data mappings in an agile environment
- You develop, operate, and monitor our ETL processes
What are we looking for
- Completed university degree in a relevant field or equivalent professional experience
- At least two years of relevant working experience in data engineering (data modelling, ETL processes)
- Experience with Big Data, SQL and NoSQL databases
- Programming skills in Scala and scripting languages like Python
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, AWS is a plus
- Very good knowledge of English and ideally good knowledge of German
What will keep you happy
- An outstanding, highly motivated and international team that values a positive and open working environment - and a group of people who genuinely appreciate and support each other
- An inspiring momentum to reshape the wealth management industry by replacing legacy IT with a modern, sustainable IT platform
- Everything you need to excel in your profession, backed by some of the world’s most recognized investors
- Enjoy an open corporate culture without dress code, with flexible working hours and remote office options
- Beautiful loft-style office, situated in bustling Prenzlberg just a few minutes from Alexanderplatz - a lunch and afterwork Dorado at your doorsteps
- An employer that welcomes diversity and actively promotes equal opportunities on every level
Interested? Apply online via our portal to join the Elinvar Team. We’re looking forward to being in touch!