Finance Manager (m/f/div)
Elinvar enables asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models by providing the required Platform as a Service. This includes applications for core processes as well as third party connections. Our partners profit from the combination of leading technology and the optimal regulatory setup as we hold all necessary BaFin licenses. With this comprehensive approach, we create the unique opportunity for our partners to go digital in one step and to utilize state of the art analytics to create individualized solutions to the benefit of their clients.
Working at Elinvar is like our platform: straightforward and focused on excellence. As a B2B2C provider, we work with portfolio managers who manage billions of Euros in assets under management and have accordingly high expectations of us. Our team of dedicated technology and financial experts work hard to jointly meet and exceed those expectations.
As Finance Manager (m/f/div) you are bringing the finance and strategic controlling functions to the next level. By supporting the overall business planning, you are involved in the top strategic decisions of the company and have the opportunity to shape these. You will join an experienced team, grow yourself and design processes at an early stage.
What will keep you challenged?
- Together with the management team, you shape the development of our finance and controlling function
- You coordinate the cooperation with our external financial accountants and tax consultants as well as the auditors
- You take over various strategic projects in the finance area as well as operational and cross-functional project initiatives
- You are responsible for preparing ad-hoc financial analysis to improve the understanding of business performance and strategic initiatives
- You help with business planning and thereby share the overall strategy of the business
- By collaborating with the data analytics and operations teams, you monitor KPIs and ensure an ever-improving performance of the company
What are we looking for?
- Successfully completed degree in business (finance), economics, or other quantitative degree
- A minimum of two years of relevant professional experience in a management consulting firm, investment bank, private equity or accounting firm, or comparable fintech
- Good knowledge of the preparation and/or auditing of financial statements; familiarity with German local GAAP is a plus
- Experience in dealing with common accounting systems, ideally DATEV, and reporting systems
- Excellent MS Excel knowledge
- You are characterized by your hands-on mentality and your entrepreneurial mindset.
- You feel comfortable in a demanding but informal start-up environment and are able to discuss and present your finding on different management level.
- Fluency in English, German big plus
- Based in Berlin, Elinvar is the comprehensive, digital and customized solution for wealth managers
- Our partners manage billions and expect excellence. We empower employees to reshape finance and look for talented and dedicated people
- Our co-founders share tremendous industry expertise and together with the team are dedicated to ensuring Elinvar’s long-term success
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated – both in and out of the office
Interested? Apply online via our portal to join the Elinvar team. We’re looking forward to being in touch.