HR Manager – Talent Management (m/f/div)
Elinvar enables asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models by providing the required Platform as a Service. This includes applications for core processes as well as third party connections. Our partners profit from the combination of leading technology and the optimal regulatory setup as we hold all necessary BaFin licenses. With this comprehensive approach, we create the unique opportunity for our partners to go digital in one step and to utilize state of the art analytics to create individualized solutions to the benefit of their clients.
At Elinvar, we сonsider our team as the key to our success and as HR Manager – Talent Management (m/f/div), you will collaborate with the HR Team building a collaborative and open feedback environment. One of your key objectives will be to drive excellence in Employee Relations across the company by providing professional HR services and guidance for all employees.
What will keep you challenged?
- Collaborating closely with the Lead HR Manager, leadership team and employees to improve work relationships and enhance productivity and retention
- Institute an excellent onboarding program, inculcating and educating new hires of Elinvar
- Supporting setting up informal and formal resources and processes to ensure the success of a new hire. Provide new hires with the tools and resources that they may need to be successful.
- Developing a modern and forward-looking career path and feedback-based performance management initiatives, resulting in improved performance, retention of talent, and reactions to performance issues
- Providing cross-functional support to the HR Team and being ready cover for the other HR team members of all HR business-relevant processes, decisions and changes (incl. talent acquisition, HR operations and HR Support documents)
What are we looking for?
- Proven track record of project management, organizational development and talent management
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities and interact effectively with people at all levels of the company
- Enthusiastic and able to build relationships and trust in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of the importance of company culture, and its power to drive success
- You are an ambassador of our company culture: support the programs that help our culture flourish and our team to grow
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written in English and German
- Outstanding, highly motivated and international team who values a positive and open working environment
- Tech-driven and focused on excellence in reshaping the wealth management industry by replacing legacy IT with a modern, sustainable IT platform
- Backed by some of the world’s most recognized investors and benefit from the expertise of a strong leadership team
- Everything you need to excel in your profession – including beverages, (mostly) healthy snacks and barista-style coffee
- Beautiful loft-style office, just a few minutes from Alexanderplatz and surrounded by restaurants, cafés, and bars
- 28 vacation days and flexible working hours with the option to work remotely
Interested? Apply online via our portal to join the Elinvar team. We’re looking forward to being in touch.