Information Security Manager – Data Protection / all genders
Would you like to be part of our success? As Information Security Manager – Data Protection (all genders) you will be responsible for our corporate Information Security Program, with special focus on data protection (GDPR / DSGVO).
Elinvar, the WealthTech Platform as a Service connecting the entire ecosystem, enables asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models. The multi-tenant platform offers service packages for core processes like client relationship management, advisory and portfolio management as well as third party connections, e.g. to custodian banks, market data or KYC providers. With this comprehensive solution, Elinvar provides the unique opportunity for its partners to execute new business models, to access new value chains and to maximize value creation for all stakeholders.
What will keep you challenged
- Prepare and participate in internal and external assessments and audits as well as handling third party requests on matters of information security
- Performing risk assessments, security incident analysis and tracking of security projects
- Collaborating with colleagues, supporting their projects by assessing and advising on information security related matters
- Working closely with colleagues from compliance and risk management to ensure information security meets internal and external requirements
- Facilitate awareness for information security and data protection throughout the company, by providing security training and collaborating with all teams at Elinvar for information security matters
- Informing and advising the management and the employees who carry out data processing with regard to their obligations under the GDPR and other data protection regulations of the European Union or the Member States
- Monitoring of compliance with the GDPR and other data protection regulations of the European Union or the Member States;
- Monitoring compliance with the Elinvar’s policies for the protection of personal data;
- Keeping yourself up to date about relevant regulatory updates (EBA GL, BAIT, MaRisk, GDPR) training and industry standards (e.g., ISO 270xx, CSA CCM, BSI C5, SOC2)
What are we looking for
- At least two years of work experience in the field of Information Security working for a regulated financial institution or as a consultant for an acknowledged consulting company
- Experience with Data Protection and strong knowledge of GDPR
- Knowledge of security standards and guidelines (BAIT, ISO 270xx, GDPR) and a good understanding of tech topics (Jira, Confluence, AWS)
- Enjoy being a team player, a coordinator, and a problem-solver
- Being able to raise awareness for information security inside the company and break down the complexity of information security to shape a relatable matter
- Strong communication skills in German and English
What will keep you happy
- Open corporate culture without dress code, with free drinks and barista-style coffee approved by our coffee-loving CEO
- Our office language is English and we enjoy working with colleagues from 35+ different countries
- Our hybrid working model offers the best of both worlds: work remotely or in the office
- Gather at least once a month during team week to connect personally
- Situated in Berlin and Magdeburg, you’ll find our modern offices in the city center
- 28 vacation days, flexible working hours, part-time options and family friendly solutions to ensure a healthy work life balance
- Yearly L&D budget to excel your professional skills and free access to our office library to update your knowledge
- Events and activities to get together and share fun with your team or the whole company
- Urban Sports Club subsidy to support your personal fitness
- Relocation support (incl. visa sponsorship) and free German courses to help you settle in
- Your choice of laptop (MacOS or Windows) and additional work equipment
- Discounts for regional or interregional public transport
At Elinvar, we don’t let each other down; we only succeed as a team. You will join an outstanding, highly motivated and international team that values a positive and open working environment – and an employer that welcomes diversity and actively promotes equal opportunities on every level. Simply – a group of people who genuinely appreciate and support each other. Join us now!
Interested? Apply online via our portal to join the Elinvar team. We’re looking forward to being in touch!
More information about our team and your benefits you can find here.