Junior Designer (m/f/div)
Elinvar enables asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models by providing the required Platform as a Service. This includes applications for core processes as well as third party connections. Our partners profit from the combination of leading technology and the optimal regulatory setup as we hold all necessary BaFin licenses. With this comprehensive approach, we create the unique opportunity for our partners to go digital in one step and to utilize state of the art analytics to create individualized solutions to the benefit of their clients.
To be successful in this role, your designs demonstrate empathy and creativity, bringing value to both Elinvar and its partners. Collaborating with the product team and frontend developers, you will work together to build a polished, high quality digital product destined for both Asset Managers and their customer.
What will keep you challenged?
- Be an integral part of our cross-functional product team by writing guidelines and FAQs for application developers
- Having fun accompanying a complex design process. Adapt an initial design, understand its system to detail and roll it out through different media
- Actively engage in the design team and stay curious about the newest tools, processes, and trends
What do we offer?
- The usual Berlin startup perks – but more and better :)
- Excellent working conditions, tools and environment
- An opportunity to build a visionary platform from the ground up, using latest technologies
- An opportunity to make a real difference as a part of a friendly and diverse team
- An opportunity to learn, grow and develop personally and professionally
- Autonomy and flexibility – dream big and make it happen!
What are we looking for?
- Strong visual skills, your heart beats for pixel perfect designs
- Good eye for clean design and eager to implement ideas in the team
- Interest in our clients’ needs and being curious in how to translate them to visual language
- Experienced user of design tools such as Sketch and Adobe suite and InVision
- Knowledge of latest UI trends and approaches
- Designed responsive web and mobile applications and takes a ‚mobile first‘ approach
- Practical and pragmatic, you understand the bigger picture and this is reflected in your design choices
- Solid communication skills in written and spoken English; proficient in German
- Experience with the user-centered design and research methods.
- Experience in working in an agile environment and the ability to adapt quickly to changing product priorities
- Outstanding, highly motivated and international team who values a positive and open working environment
- Tech-driven and focused on excellence in reshaping the wealth management industry by replacing legacy IT with a modern, sustainable IT platform
- Backed by some of the world’s most recognized investors and benefit from the expertise of a strong leadership team
- Everything you need to excel in your profession – including beverages, (mostly) healthy snacks and barista-style coffee
- Beautiful loft-style office, just a few minutes from Alexanderplatz and surrounded by restaurants, cafés, and bars
- 28 vacation days and flexible working hours with the option to work remotely
Interested? Apply online via our portal to join the Elinvar team. We’re looking forward to being in touch.