(Junior) Finance Manager – Accounting & Scalability (m/w/div)
Elinvar enables asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models by providing the required Platform as a Service. This includes applications for core processes as well as third party connections. Our partners profit from the combination of leading technology and the optimal regulatory setup as we hold all necessary BaFin licenses. With this comprehensive approach, we create the unique opportunity for our partners to go digital in one step and to utilize state of the art analytics to create individualized solutions to the benefit of their clients.
As a member of the Finance team at Elinvar you have the unique opportunity to shape and contribute to a best-in-class finance organization and support the company’s success in various financial domains, such as accounting, process optimization, audit and regulatory reporting. You will join an experienced team and will have a chance to develop and to flourish to your fullest potential. As part of a WealthTech-Startup, you have the opportunity to design processes at an early stage and have a true impact on the company’s further growth.
What will keep you challenged?
- Shaping the Finance function of Elinvar in all relevant aspects, especially in accounting, reporting, and regulatory
- Digitalizing finance processes and establishing best-practices both within the finance function and across the company to support the high-growth of the company
- Supporting the preparation of our monthly, quarterly, and annual financials as well as coordinating different internal and external stakeholders (i.e., tax advisors and auditors) in the financial closings, together with the team
- Developing own scopes of responsibility within accounting, reporting, and/or regulatory
- Ensuring reliable financial information for internal and external reporting in a growing company
- Working proactively and cooperatively with your colleagues in Compliance, Risk Management, and Technology, on both recurring tasks and innovative projects
What are we looking for?
- Excellent academic degree with majors in finance, accounting, controlling, and/or similar fields
- Minimum of 1+ years of professional experience in a financial accounting, audit, tax, and/or comparable position
- Experience in financial services / banking sectors / fintech startup or a SaaS/PaaS will be a plus
- Strong knowledge of HGB, IFRS accounting rules, and standard accounting principles (GoB)
- Analytical skills with a passion for numbers and high attention to detail
- Ability to understand complex business problems and collaboratively realizing smart solutions
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and a sound knowledge of common accounting software
- Forward-looking, hands-on mentality, and collaborative work attitude, self-starter, and driven by continuous learning to support Elinvar on its further growth path
- Sensitivity and awareness of cooperation in a multicultural environment
What will keep you happy?
- An outstanding, highly motivated and international team that values a positive and open working environment - and a group of people who genuinely appreciate and support each other
- An inspiring momentum to reshape the wealth management industry by replacing legacy IT with a modern, sustainable IT platform
- Everything you need to excel in your profession, backed by some of the world’s most recognized investors
- Enjoy an open corporate culture without dress code, with flexible working hours and remote office options
- Beautiful loft-style office, situated in bustling Prenzlberg just a few minutes from Alexanderplatz - a lunch and afterwork Dorado at your doorsteps
- An employer that welcomes diversity and actively promotes equal opportunities on every level
Interested? Apply online via our portal to join the Elinvar team. We’re looking forward to being in touch