(Junior) Information Security Manager (m/f/div)
Elinvar enables asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models by providing the required Platform as a Service. This includes applications for core processes as well as third party connections. Our partners profit from the combination of leading technology and the optimal regulatory setup as we hold all necessary BaFin licenses. With this comprehensive approach, we create the unique opportunity for our partners to go digital in one step and to utilize state of the art analytics to create individualized solutions to the benefit of their clients.
Working at Elinvar is like our platform: straightforward and focused on excellence. As a B2B2C provider, we work with portfolio managers who manage billions of Euros in assets under management and have accordingly high expectations of us. Our team of dedicated technology and financial experts work hard to jointly meet and exceed those expectations.
As a (Junior) Information Security Manager (m/f/div) you are part of Elinvar’s information security team and will work closely with the Information Security Officer in driving Elinvar’s information security program. You will collaborate with all teams at Elinvar by acting as a go to person for information security matters and providing guidance for security best practices.
What will keep you challenged?
- Performing cloud security risk assessments, security incident analysis and tracking of security projects
- Improving Elinvar‘s information security management system by keeping policies and procedures up to date
- Working closely with colleagues from compliance and risk management to ensure information security meets internal and external requirements
- Taking responsibility for awareness trainings and collaborating with all teams at Elinvar for information security matters
- Track and measure information security KPIs for regular reporting
What are we looking for?
- Very strong interest in information security topics with a good understanding of tech topics
- Enjoy being a team player, a coordinator and a problem-solver
- At least two years of work experience in the field of Information Security
- Have excellent communication skills in English, German is a plus
- Experience within the financial industry and with Information Security standards (e.g. ISO 27001) are a plus
- Outstanding, highly motivated and international team who values a positive and open working environment
- Tech-driven and focused on excellence in reshaping the wealth management industry by replacing legacy IT with a modern, sustainable IT platform
- Backed by some of the world’s most recognized investors and benefit from the expertise of a strong leadership team
- Everything you need to excel in your profession – including beverages, (mostly) healthy snacks and barista-style coffee
- Beautiful loft-style office, just a few minutes from Alexanderplatz and surrounded by restaurants, cafés, and bars
- 28 vacation days and flexible working hours with the option to work remotely
Interested? Apply online via our portal to join the Elinvar team. We’re looking forward to being in touch.