Junior IT Operations Manager (m/f/div)
Elinvar enables asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models by providing the required Platform as a Service. This includes applications for core processes as well as third party connections. Our partners and customers like the Fondsdepotbank, Donner & Reuschel AG, and M.M. Warburg & Co. profit from the combination of leading technology and the optimal regulatory setup as we hold all necessary BaFin licenses. With this comprehensive approach, we create the unique opportunity for our partners to go digital in one step and to utilize state-of-the-art analytics to create individualized solutions to the benefit of their clients.
Working at Elinvar is like our platform: straightforward and focused on excellence. As a B2B2C provider, we work with portfolio managers who manage billions of Euros in assets under management and have accordingly high expectations of us. Our team of dedicated technology and financial experts work hard to jointly meet and exceed those expectations.
As a Junior IT Operations Manager (m/f/div), you are assuming responsibility for running a modern, stable, efficient production environment by proactively improving the operations applications and monitoring as well as taking care of the application management and support.
What will keep you challenged
- Being responsible for the application management and support for our platform
- Ensuring stable and reliable operations in a scaling business, including working with teams to manage entitlements
- Deploying software and configuration changes to production and performing post-release checks
- Initializing, planning, and managing enhancements to the alerting monitoring/analysis (supported by metrics)
- Continuously improving the service quality and monitoring of our platform
- Supporting collation and automation of internal (KPIs) and external (SLAs) metrics data
- Optimizing operational processes and enhancing them with feedback from our clients, internal teams and industry best practise
- Provide tactical operational resolution to issues when required
What are we looking for
- Solid experience in an applicable platform/technology or financial operations role
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Superior time management and judgment with proven ability to juggle multiple competing priorities effectively
- Self-motivated and able to work productively with minimal direction in a technical environment
- Ability to take direction & work with others successfully in an empathic but high-energy way
- A ‚can-do‘ and pivot like approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, German is a plus
- Good understanding of financial instruments and markets is a plus
- Basic experience in a programming language or SQL is a plus alongside other tools (Gitlab, ArgoCD, Jira Service Desk)
What will keep you happy
- An outstanding, highly motivated and international team that values a positive and open working environment - and a group of people who genuinely appreciate and support each other
- An inspiring momentum to reshape the wealth management industry by replacing legacy IT with a modern, sustainable IT platform
- Everything you need to excel in your profession, backed by some of the world’s most recognized investors
- Enjoy an open corporate culture without dress code, with flexible working hours and remote office options
- Beautiful loft-style office, situated in bustling Prenzlberg just a few minutes from Alexanderplatz - a lunch and afterwork Dorado at your doorsteps
- An employer that welcomes diversity and actively promotes equal opportunities on every level
Interested? Apply online via our portal to join the Elinvar Team. We’re looking forward to being in touch!