Lead Application Support Engineer / all genders
Would you like to be part of our success? As Lead Application Support Engineer (all genders) you and your team establish a resolution path for customer reported issues and internal platform incidents and perform corrective actions.
Elinvar enables asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models by providing the required Platform as a Service. This includes applications for core processes as well as third party connections. Our partners profit from the combination of leading technology and the optimal regulatory setup as we hold all necessary BaFin licenses. With this comprehensive approach, we create the unique opportunity for our partners to go digital in one step and to utilize state of the art analytics to create individualized solutions to the benefit of their clients.
As Lead Application Support Engineer (all genders) you lead our Technical Operations Team which is responsible for 2nd Level Response and Enablement. You will perform analysis of the issues, establish the resolution path and collaborate with our development and operations team throughout the organization to meet internal service level objectives and keep our clients happy.
What will keep you challenged
- Manage and prioritize 2nd Level support ticket queue
- Distribute 2nd Level requests to sub-teams and follow-up on the progress
- Identify and propose process- and technical- improvements
- Drive data migration/validation/correction initiatives
- Define course of actions for urgent, severe and highest incidents
- Provide technical leadership to less experienced team members
What are we looking for
- Extended production application support experience, e.g. in TechOps, as 2nd Level Support or Business Analyst
- Excellent communication skills and time management
- Familiarity and prior work experience with Java, Postgres, AWS, Kafka, React, Kubernetes and/or Docker
- Great understanding of computer systems and modern software architecture build with micro services
- Preferably experience working in scaling company and/or finance and trading domain
What will keep you happy
- Open corporate culture without dress code, with free drinks and barista-style coffee approved by our coffee-loving CEO
- Our office language is English and we enjoy working with colleagues from 35+ different countries
- Our hybrid working model offers the best of both worlds: work remotely or in the office
- Gather at least once a month during team week to connect personally
- Situated in Berlin and Magdeburg, you’ll find our modern offices in the city center
- 28 vacation days, flexible working hours, part-time options and family friendly solutions to ensure a healthy work life balance
- Yearly L&D budget to excel your professional skills and free access to our office library to update your knowledge
- Events and activities to get together and share fun with your team or the whole company
- Urban Sports Club subsidy to support your personal fitness
- Relocation support (incl. visa sponsorship) and free German courses to help you settle in
- Your choice of laptop (MacOS or Windows) and additional work equipment
- Discounts for regional or interregional public transport
At Elinvar, we don’t let each other down; we only succeed as a team. You will join an outstanding, highly motivated and international team that values a positive and open working environment – and an employer that welcomes diversity and actively promotes equal opportunities on every level. Simply – a group of people who genuinely appreciate and support each other. Join us now!
Interested? Apply online via our portal to join the Elinvar Team. We’re looking forward to being in touch!
More information about our team and your benefits you can find here.