Lead Finance & Risk Manager / all genders
As a Berlin-based B2B2X FinTech, Elinvar provides the technical infrastructure for digitizing the entire asset investment and management ecosystem. Our customers use our multi-client capable Platform as a Service to expand their digital service spectrum, efficiently implement innovative business models, tap into new value chains, optimize their costs and best leverage their core competencies. Elinvar’s customers and partners benefit from the combination of leading technologies and the optimal regulatory setup Elinvar offers through the relevant BaFin licenses we are holding.
As a member of the Finance & Risk team at Elinvar, you have the unique opportunity to shape and contribute to a best-in-class finance & risk organization and support the company’s success in various financial domains, such as accounting, regulatory & risk, financial planning & analysis, investor relations and corporate finance. You will join an experienced team and have a chance to develop and excel yourself. As you are part of a WealthTech Scale-up, you have the opportunity to develop in broad parts of finance and risk and have a true impact on the company’s future growth.
What will keep you challenged
- Create your own vision of a modern finance function together with our Head of Finance
- Shaping the finance & risk function in all relevant aspects, especially in accounting, financial planning and reporting as well as risk and regulatory; we don’t set limits
- Further digitalizing finance processes and establish best practices within an effective finance function and across the company to support the further scaling of the company
- Leading the team with the preparation of our monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports to different internal and external stakeholders (i.e., auditors, authorities, investors, etc.)
- Develop an integrative financial planning, including precise economics, and generate meaningful regular reporting (financials and KPIs) which secure a successful scaling by most efficient measures
- Ensuring reliable financial information for internal and external reporting, provide in-depth analysis to support strategic decision-making
- Be the sparring partner to the Head of Finance as well as the management team in all financial topics, supporting strategic decisions
What we are looking for
- Minimum of 4+ years of professional experience in Big-4 Financial Services Audit / leading role in Fin-Tech Start-Up / Investment Banking (Corporate Finance) or a similar position
- Experience in annual financial closings as well as audits for financial institutes, financial planning & analysis and investor relations
- Analytical skills with a passion for numbers and high attention to detail
- Ability to understand complex business problems and collaboratively realizing smart solutions and effective processes
- Strong knowledge of HGB, IFRS accounting rules and standard accounting principles (GoB) and the ability to provide this knowledge while supporting junior team members to grow
- Forward-looking, hands-on mentality and collaborative work attitude, self-starter and driven by continuous learning to support Elinvar on its future growth path
- Excellent academic degree with majors in finance, accounting, controlling, and/or similar fields
- Sensitivity and awareness of cooperation in a multicultural environment
- Good communication skills, high proficiency in German and English, both written and spoken
What will make you happy
- Situated in Berlin and Magdeburg, you’ll find our modern offices in the city center
- Our open corporate culture without dress code, with free drinks and barista-style coffee approved by our coffee-loving CEO
- Our office language is English and we enjoy working with colleagues from many different countries
- 28 vacation days, flexible working hours, part-time options and family-friendly solutions to ensure a healthy work-life balance
- Our hybrid working model offers best of both worlds: work remotely within Germany and in the office
- Relocation support (incl. visa sponsorship) possible
- Discounts for regional or interregional public transport
- Urban Sports Club subsidy to support your personal fitness
- Use our Remote Abroad policy and enjoy your workations
- Yearly L&D budget to excel your professional skills and access to our office library to update your knowledge
- Gather regularly during events and activities to connect in person with your colleagues or the whole company
- Your choice of laptop (MacOS or Windows) and additional work equipment
At Elinvar, we don’t let each other down. Our outstanding international team values a positive and open working environment - and your employer welcomes diversity and actively promotes equal opportunities on every level. Looking forward to having you on the team!
Interested? Apply online via our portal to join the Elinvar team. We’re looking forward to being in touch!
More information about our team and your benefits you can find here.