QA Engineer – Release Management / all genders
Would you like to be part of our success? As QA Engineer – Release Management (all genders) you become part of our international team and will be supporting agile feature releases and optimal efficiency of each release.
Elinvar enables asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models by providing the required Platform as a Service. This includes applications for core processes as well as third party connections. Our partners and customers like the Fondsdepotbank, Donner & Reuschel AG, and M.M. Warburg & Co. profit from the combination of leading technology and the optimal regulatory setup as we hold all necessary BaFin licenses. With this comprehensive approach, we create the unique opportunity for our partners to go digital in one step and to utilize state-of-the-art analytics to create individualized solutions to the benefit of their clients.
As QA Engineer (all genders), you will be part of our Test automation/Process team, working together with other automation/script engineers, supporting our team with the Release Management Process, with a high focus on expanding automation and efficiency.
What will keep you challenged
- Supporting the implementation and improvement of test-automation in UAT & PROD
- Creating e2e automated test-cases using BDD and Cypress stack
- Executing post-release and pre-release smoke testing and checks
- Implementing solid QA testing across operational tooling and processes
- Tracking quality and health of the process though metrics and performance data
- Creating test-plans and scenarios from stakeholders feedback gathered
- Scheduling, management, execution and deployment of releases across multiple teams and projects according to the respective deadlines
- Review, challenge, sign off, mitigate risks and resolve issues regarding release quality and schedule.
- Focus on continuous improvement of release cycles and processes (including metrics, measurements and KPIs)
What we are looking for
- Mandatory experience in UI automation in cypress and not afraid of executing manual testing
- Understanding of the complexity of web applications
- Experienced in BlackBox/Whitebox testing
- Basic scripting knowledge Bash and/or Python
- Talking DevOps language (Kubernetes, knowing Ansible is big plus)
- Experience working with Docker, Docker-compose
- Ability to multitask and prioritize their day based on project deliverables
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Problem-solver with keen eye for process, analytical and mindset of driving a cycle of continuous process improvement.
- Knowledge of JIRA / Confluence is a plus
- Good communication skills in English, German language skills are a plus
- Degree in computer science or related fields
What will keep you happy
- An outstanding, highly motivated and international team that values a positive and open working environment - and a group of people who genuinely appreciate and support each other
- An inspiring momentum to reshape the wealth management industry by replacing legacy IT with a modern, sustainable IT platform
- Everything you need to excel in your profession, backed by some of the world’s most recognized investors
- Enjoy an open corporate culture without dress code, with flexible working hours and remote office options
- Situated in Berlin you can work in our modern office in Prenzlberg, near Alexanderplatz
- An employer that welcomes diversity and actively promotes equal opportunities on every level
Interested? Apply online via our portal to join the Elinvar team. We’re looking forward to being in touch.
More information about our team and your benefits you can find here.