Senior Automation Engineer / all genders
Would you like to be part of our success? As Automation Engineer (all genders) you become part of our international team and will ensure that our releases run smoothly.
Elinvar enables asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models by providing the required Platform as a Service. This includes applications for core processes as well as third party connections. Our partners profit from the combination of leading technology and the optimal regulatory setup as we hold all necessary BaFin licenses. With this comprehensive approach, we create the unique opportunity for our partners to go digital in one step and to utilize state of the art analytics to create individualized solutions to the benefit of their clients.
As Senior Automation Engineer (all genders), you will be part of our Test Infrastructure Automation/Process team which acts as a service team for embedded test/QA engineers.
You will be working together with other automation/test infrastructure engineers, driving our day-to-day efforts in the scope of tools, pipelines and scripts for our non-monolithic asynchronous microservice architecture platform. Together with our team, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining pipeline’s engines for various test automation frameworks as well as orchestrating multiple REST web-services developed solely for test automation.
This role assumes no testing efforts since we are rather looking for someone with decent DevOps expertise to setup proper automation for QA organization.
What will keep you challenged
- Microservice orchestration, deployment, and monitoring
- Executing GitOps best practices
- Implementing CI/CD workflows and pipelines
- Developing convenience utilities for QA and DEV teams
- Building sophisticated automation pipelines and scripts
- Creating automation test frameworks and adding functionalities in existing ones
What we are looking for
- DDev-ops skillset and mindset, “Automating all” attitude
- Highly skilled in scripting (Bash, Python)
- Highly skilled in application containerization (Docker, Docker Compose)
- Expert level skills in microservice orchestration, deployment (Kubernetes, ArgoCD)
- Highly skilled implementing CI/CD pipelines in GitLab, TeamCity
- Experience working with visualization tools (Metabase, Grafana)
- Experience working with test automation frameworks (Cypress, Cucumber, Junit)
- Solid communication skills in written and spoken English
- Degree in computer science or related fields
What will keep you happy
- Open corporate culture without dress code, with free drinks and barista-style coffee approved by our coffee-loving CEO
- Our office language is English and we enjoy working with colleagues from 35+ different countries
- Our hybrid working model offers the best of both worlds: work remotely or in the office
- Gather at least once a month during team week to connect personally
- Situated in Berlin and Magdeburg, you’ll find our modern offices in the city center
- 28 vacation days, flexible working hours, part-time options and family friendly solutions to ensure a healthy work life balance
- Yearly L&D budget to excel your professional skills and free access to our office library to update your knowledge
- Events and activities to get together and share fun with your team or the whole company
- Urban Sports Club subsidy to support your personal fitness
- Relocation support (incl. visa sponsorship) and free German courses to help you settle in
- Your choice of laptop (MacOS or Windows) and additional work equipment
- Discounts for regional or interregional public transport
At Elinvar, we don’t let each other down; we only succeed as a team. You will join an outstanding, highly motivated and international team that values a positive and open working environment – and an employer that welcomes diversity and actively promotes equal opportunities on every level. Simply – a group of people who genuinely appreciate and support each other. Join us now!
Interested? Apply online via our portal to join the Elinvar team. We’re looking forward to being in touch.
More information about our team and your benefits you can find here.