Senior QA Engineer (m/f/div)
Elinvar enables Asset & Wealth Managers to digitalize their business model. By combining cutting-edge technology and the regulatory expertise of a licensed financial portfolio manager we offer our partners a comprehensive range of services. The platform’s flexibility enables the customized solution for each partner.
Working at Elinvar is like the platform itself: straightforward and focused on excellence. As a B2B2C provider, we work with asset managers who are managing billions of customer assets. Accordingly, the demands they have on us are high, and we expect a lot from ourselves, too. We are a dynamic team of technology and financial experts and we need your talent to seamlessly bring this disruptive product to our users.
About the technical stack: the platform consists of dozens of microservices which are mainly based on Java 8. They communicate through Kafka and a GraphQL. Data is stored in PostgreSQL and Couchbase. The services are running in Docker containers on three AWS data centers in a high availability mode, managed by Kubernetes. The frontend is based on React.js. We are using GitLab for source control and continuous integration. The development process is based on Scrum with 2-week sprints.
Sounds interesting? We’re now looking for a Senior QA Engineer (m/f/div) to join our team at Elinvar.
What will keep you challenged?
- Working closely with our Engineers and Product Managers to maintain the high quality of our platform
- Creating and maintaining test cases and regression test suites
- Performing manual test on a wide variety of browsers and operating systems
- Documenting and evaluating test results
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years professional experience in Quality Assurance for web applications
- Knowledge of different operating systems and QA approaches
- Manual and automation testing experience
- Work experience in Selenium or SQL is a plus
- Demonstrated capability and motivation to thrive in a fast-paced, demanding start-up environment
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in German and English
- Join a high-performing team with diversity and ownership as our core values
- Our partners manage billions and expect excellence. We empower employees to reshape finance and look for talented and dedicated people
- Our co-founders share tremendous industry expertise and together with the team are dedicated to ensuring Elinvar’s long-term success
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated – both in and out of the office
Interested? Apply online via our portal to join the Elinvar team. We’re looking forward to being in touch!