(Senior) React Frontend Engineer / all genders
Would you like to be part of our success? As (Senior) React Frontend Engineer (all genders) you become part of our international team and will literally write our success-story – in code language.
Elinvar enables asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models by providing the required Platform as a Service. This includes applications for core processes as well as third party connections. Our partners profit from the combination of leading technology and the optimal regulatory setup as we hold all necessary BaFin licenses. With this comprehensive approach, we create the unique opportunity for our partners to go digital in one step and to utilize state of the art analytics to create individualized solutions to the benefit of their clients.
About the technical stack: The platform consists of dozens of microservices which are mainly based on Java 11 (Spring) and Node.js. Backend services communicate through Kafka. The backend communicates with frontend through Rest API. Data is stored in Postgres. Services run in Docker containers on three AWS data centers in high availability mode, managed by Kubernetes. The frontend is based on React. We use GitLab for source control and continuous integration. Our development process is based on Scrum with 2-week sprints
As (Senior) React Frontend Engineer (all genders) you will be part of the engineering squad, taking responsibility for the core functionality and architectural design of our Platform as a Service (PaaS).
What will keep you challenged?
- Design, establish and implement a library of reusable components
- Continuously optimizing our platform with focus on micro frontends
- Being responsible for the frontend development and design of a new exciting product
- Independently choosing the best approach and frameworks
- Working together with a team of excellent engineers and product managers
- Sharing your knowledge and experience with the team
- Working in a growing team with flat hierarchies
- Willingness to learn and interest in modern software development technologies
What are we looking for?
- Extensive experience in React and Redux development of frontend applications
- Interest in architectural designs and preferably work experience in that area
- Experience in frontend development with HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with modern frontend infrastructure tools, such as Webpack, Babel and a testing framework like Jest
- Prior experience with source control tools – Git, Github, Gitlab
- You love working in agile teams, JIRA and Confluence are no strangers to you
- Good communication skills, high proficiency in English, German language skills are a plus
- An outstanding, highly motivated and international team that values a positive and open working environment - and a group of people who genuinely appreciate and support each other
- An inspiring momentum to reshape the wealth management industry by replacing legacy IT with a modern, sustainable IT platform
- Everything you need to excel in your profession, backed by some of the world’s most recognized investors
- Enjoy an open corporate culture without dress code, with flexible working hours and remote office options
- Beautiful loft-style office, situated in bustling Prenzlberg just a few minutes from Alexanderplatz - a lunch and afterwork Dorado at your doorsteps
- An employer that welcomes diversity and actively promotes equal opportunities on every level
Interested? Apply online via our portal to join the Elinvar team. We’re looking forward to being in touch!
More information about our team and your benefits you can find here.