Senior Software Engineer (Technical Support) (m/f/div)
Elinvar enables Asset & Wealth Managers to digitalize their business model. By combining cutting-edge technology and the regulatory expertise of a licensed financial portfolio manager we offer our partners a comprehensive range of services. The platform’s flexibility enables the customized solution for each partner.
Working at Elinvar is like the platform itself: straightforward and focused on excellence. As a B2B2C provider, we work with asset managers who are managing billions of customer assets. Accordingly, the demands they have on us are high, and we expect a lot from ourselves, too. We are a dynamic team of technology and financial experts and we need your talent to seamlessly bring this disruptive product to our users.
As a Software Engineer (Technical Support) (m/f/div) you are responsible to investigate and resolve complex and challenging production issues. You will be key to the success of the company by making sure that our platform is working as expected. In addition, you are extending the monitoring and tooling of our modern platform to prevent issues in the future.
What will keep you challenged?
- Diagnose and provide creative solutions to complex customer problems to ensure technical problems are resolved in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Reproduce and debug issues that span multiple layers of the technology stack
- Design and implement improvements to our internal tools and monitoring services
- Release software changes to production and perform post release checks
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years’ experience as Software Engineer or Data Analyst
- Passion for investigation and desire to learn about new technologies
- Outstanding problem solving and debugging skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks
- Self-motivated and able to work productively with minimal direction
- Team player who demonstrates positive, constructive, interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of infrastructure tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Kibana
- Financial background or knowledge is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, German is a plus
- Join a high-performing team with diversity and ownership as our core values
- Our partners manage billions and expect excellence. We empower employees to reshape finance and look for talented and dedicate people
- Our co-founders share tremendous industry expertise and together with the team are dedicated to ensuring Elinvar’s long-term success
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated – both in and out of the office
Interested? Apply online via our portal to join the Elinvar Team. We’re looking forward to being in touch!