Software Tester (m/f/div)
Elinvar enables asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models by providing the required Platform as a Service. This includes applications for core processes as well as third party connections. Our partners profit from the combination of leading technology and the optimal regulatory setup as we hold all necessary BaFin licenses. With this comprehensive approach, we create the unique opportunity for our partners to go digital in one step and to utilize state of the art analytics to create individualized solutions to the benefit of their clients.
As Software Tester (m/f/div) you will be a member of our QA team and at the same time work very closely with one or more cross-functional agile teams. Your main responsibility will be to improve the overall quality of our software, mainly but not exclusively by identifying, developing and executing manual test cases. You will also be responsible for maintaining our test management system, setting up and updating test suites, organizing and coordinating regression tests across multiple teams.
What will keep you challenged?
- Supporting product managers and developers with the testing of new frontend or backend features. This includes an understanding of these business functions, identifying test cases, executing and documenting them
- Supporting the test automation team by identifying recurring test executions that are candidates for automation, so that your efforts can be spent on more valuable tasks
- Improving testing processes with the end goal of building the highest quality platform
What are we looking for?
- Hands-on experience performing manual testing of large-scale, complex applications
- Solid understanding of, and experience with finance, ideally investment management
- Solid understanding of QA workflows, experience with QA tools
- User-level knowledge of relational and document databases
- Solid communication skills in written and spoken English
- Experience with Jira, TestRai
- Degree in computer science or related fields
- Outstanding, highly motivated and international team who values a positive and open working environment
- Tech-driven and focused on excellence in reshaping the wealth management industry by replacing legacy IT with a modern, sustainable IT platform
- Backed by some of the world’s most recognized investors and benefit from the expertise of a strong leadership team
- Everything you need to excel in your profession – including beverages, (mostly) healthy snacks and barista-style coffee
- Beautiful loft-style office, just a few minutes from Alexanderplatz and surrounded by restaurants, cafés, and bars
- 28 vacation days and flexible working hours with the option to work remotely
Interested? Apply online via our portal to join the Elinvar team. We’re looking forward to being in touch.