Team Assistant – part time, 20h/week (m/f/div)
Elinvar enables asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models by providing the required Platform as a Service. This includes applications for core processes as well as third party connections. Our partners profit from the combination of leading technology and the optimal regulatory setup as we hold all necessary BaFin licenses. With this comprehensive approach, we create the unique opportunity for our partners to go digital in one step and to utilize state of the art analytics to create individualized solutions to the benefit of their clients.
As Team Assistant – part time, 20h/week (m/f/div), you welcome everyone with a smile and make sure our office is a great place to work. You enjoy engaging with all team members and have a great eye for detail. You are part of our Executive Office Team, organize team events, support internal communication and help ensuring that our team stays well connected, also when working remote. The role offers a lot of flexibility and room to grow, depending on your strengths and experience.
What will keep you challenged?
- Teaming up with our Office Manager, you will be managing our reception desk and welcome our team, all our (international) visitors, and partners
- Event management for team activities, such as summer parties and many more, big and small
- Align with Internal Communication in fostering the supportive atmosphere of collaboration among our team as we grow
- Working closely with Communications and HR, developing new forms of collaboration and engagement across the teams
- Ordering office supplies, including the daily catering of our team
- Responsibility of incoming and outgoing mail, deliveries and courier services
- Preparing meeting rooms; keeping everything neat and tidy with a loving touch
- Managing external service providers, such as handymen and cleaning services
What are we looking for?
- Friendly, engaging personality and enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced, international environment
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written in English and German
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- A great eye for detail, willingness to raise standards
- Ownership and drive to innovate and bring in new ideas
- You should bring along experience in hospitality, event management or internal communication
- A talent for decoration and tasteful settings is a plus
- Outstanding, highly motivated and international team who values a positive and open working environment
- Tech-driven and focused on excellence in reshaping the wealth management industry by replacing legacy IT with a modern, sustainable IT platform
- Backed by some of the world’s most recognized investors and benefit from the expertise of a strong leadership team
- Everything you need to excel in your profession – including beverages, (mostly) healthy snacks and barista-style coffee
- Beautiful loft-style office, just a few minutes from Alexanderplatz and surrounded by restaurants, cafés, and bars
- 28 vacation days and flexible working hours with the option to work remotely
Interested? Apply online via our portal to join the Elinvar team. We’re looking forward to being in touch.