Elinvar offers asset and wealth managers the digital B2B2C platform for their business: Comprehensive, digital, and customized for each partner’s business model.
Working at Elinvar is the platform itself: uncomplicated and focused on excellence. As a B2B2C provider, we work with asset managers who are managing billions of customer assets. Accordingly, the demands they have on us are high, and we expect the lot from ourselves too. We are a dynamic team of technology and financial experts and we need your talent to seamlessly bring this disruptive product to our users.
As a Product Management Intern at Elinvar you will have the opportunity to learn from an experienced team on how to deliver and improve our product in an agile environment. You will provide operational support across a variety of topics, including the complete product lifecycle, that will adjust depending on the needs of the business, but also your skills and interests. This position offers great development opportunities and comes with a steep, yet exciting learning curve.
What will keep you challenged?
- Working closely with Product Managers across the entire product lifecycle, from requirements gathering and research to specifications and review
- Supporting product releases through testing new features and preparing release documentation
- Conducting competitor research and analysis, presenting findings and recommendations to internal stakeholders of all levels
- Implementing and updating partner websites in our customized WordPress system
- Contributing to partner support by troubleshooting issues and responding to their requests in consultation with our Product Managers
- Delivering your own projects and the opportunity to initiate this where you see value
What are we looking for
- Strong interest in Product Management and eager to learn what it is all about
- A clear and direct communicator
- Passion for solving problems and delivering results
- Eager to collaborate with the team
- Strong academic record in your chosen field
- First experiences in Finance is a plus
- Fluent in German and English
- Join a high-performing team with diversity and ownership as our core values
- Our partners manage billions and expect excellence. We empower employees to reshape finance and look for talented and dedicate people
- Our co-founders share tremendous industry expertise and together with the team are dedicated to ensuring Elinvar’s long-term success
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated – both in and out of the office
Interested? Apply online via our portal to join the Elinvar team. We’re looking forward to being in touch!