Elinvar enables Asset & Wealth Managers to digitalize their business model. By combining cutting-edge technology and the regulatory expertise of a licensed financial portfolio manager we offer our partners a comprehensive range of services. The platform’s flexibility enables the customized solution for each partner.
Working at Elinvar is like our platform: straightforward and focused on excellence. As a B2B2C provider, we work with portfolio managers who manage billions of Euros in assets under management and have accordingly high expectations of us. Our team of dedicated technology and financial experts work hard to jointly meet and exceed those expectations.
As a B2B2C service provider it is very important to make our effort transparent to our partners, the board of directors, the auditors and authorities as well as our shareholders and report accordingly.
As Senior Compliance Manager, focus IT-security you are contributing to the overall regulatory setup of Elinvar as a BaFin regulated company. With your focus on IT-Security, you will focus on IT related compliance issues – examine and document our IT-security requirements, processes and challenge our IT-Setup. Additionally, you will work on other topics in the compliance team.
You will join an experienced team and will have a chance to develop yourself steadily. As you are part of a FinTech-Startup you have the opportunity to design processes at an early stage.
What will keep you challenged?
- Permanently increasing our compliance value added for our customers
- Enhancing the existing IT-Security and compliance framework
- Challenging our IT architects and DevOps team regarding our IT-security setup and helping to improve it
- Coordinating, executing and documenting disaster recovery and penetration tests
- Working with the compliance team on other compliance related issues, such as product features, internal processes, asset management compliance etc.
What are we looking for?
- University degree in business informatics, IT, economics, business or equivalent education and / or experience and complementary experience or certificates in the other relevant fields
- 3+ years’ experience working in a compliance department, as an IT-auditor, IT-Security consultant or comparable
- You have knowledge and understanding of state of the art IT and IT-security tech-stack, processes and design
- You are self-motivated and able to work productively
- Demonstrated understanding of German BaFin regulation (KWG, MaComp, BAIT etc.)
- You are a team player who demonstrates positive, constructive, interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Join a high-performing team with diversity and ownership as our core values
- Our partners manage billions and expect excellence. We empower employees to reshape finance and look for talented and dedicate people
- Our co-founders share tremendous industry expertise and together with the team are dedicated to ensuring Elinvar’s long-term success
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated – both in and out of the office
Interested? Apply online via our portal to join the Elinvar team. We’re looking forward to being in touch!