Elinvar enables Asset & Wealth Managers to digitalize their business model. By combining cutting-edge technology and the regulatory expertise of a licensed financial portfolio manager we offer our partners a comprehensive range of services. The platform’s flexibility enables the customized solution for each partner.
Working at Elinvar is like the platform itself: straightforward and focused on excellence. As a B2B2C provider, we work with asset managers who are managing billions of customer assets. Accordingly, the demands they have on us are high, and we expect a lot from ourselves, too. We are a dynamic team of technology and financial experts and we need your talent to seamlessly bring this disruptive product to our users.
About the technical stack: the platform consists of dozens of microservices which are mainly based on Java 8. They communicate through Kafka and a GraphQL. Data is stored in PostgreSQL and Couchbase. The services are running in Docker containers on three AWS data centers in a high availability mode, managed by Kubernetes. The frontend is based on React.js. We are using GitLab for source control and continuous integration. The development process is based on Scrum with 2-week sprints.
Sounds interesting? We’re now looking for a Senior Frontend Developer – React.js (m/f) to join our team.
What will keep you challenged?
- Being responsible for the frontend development and design of a new exciting product
- Independently choosing the best approach and frameworks
- Creating a responsive UI design and integrate your code with the backend development team
- Working together with a team of excellent engineers and product managers
- Sharing your knowledge and experience with the team
- Working in a growing team with flat hierarchies
- Wiliness to learn and interest in user interactions and user experience
What are we looking for?
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in frontend development with HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with React, Webpack, Babel and a testing framework like e.g. Jest
- Prior experience with source control tools – Git, Github, Gitlab
- You love working in agile teams, JIRA and Confluence are no strangers to you
- Good communication skills, high proficiency in English, German language skills are a plus
- Based in Berlin, Elinvar is the comprehensive, digital and customized solution for wealth managers
- Our partners manage billions and expect excellence. We empower employees to reshape finance and look for talented and dedicated people
- Our co-founders share tremendous industry expertise and together with the team are dedicated to ensuring Elinvar’s long-term success
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated – both in and out of the office
Interested? Apply online via our portal to join the Elinvar Team. We’re looking forward to being in touch!