Elinvar offers asset and wealth managers the digital B2B2C platform for their business: Comprehensive, digital, and customized for each partner’s business model.
Working at Elinvar is like our platform: straightforward and focused on excellence. As a B2B2C provider, we work with portfolio managers who manage billions of Euros in assets under management and have accordingly high expectations of us. Our team of dedicated technology and financial experts work hard to jointly meet and exceed those expectations.
A Technical Support Engineer’s primary responsibility is to investigate and resolve issues reported by the customers and employees of our partners. Extending the monitoring and tooling will be another part of your responsibility. As founding member of a new dedicated Operations team, you will help us to setup processes that will ensure a continuously high service level.
What will keep you challenged?
- Diagnose and provide creative solutions to complex customer problems to ensure technical problems are resolved in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Reproduce and debug issues that span multiple layers of the technology stack
- Serve as the voice of the customer and work with cross-functional partners to improve our products
- Identify and recommend process improvements to deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Design and implement improvements to our internal support tools
- Release software changes to production and perform post release checks
What are we looking for
- 3+ years’ experience working in as Technical Support or Software Engineer
- Customer-first attitude with a strong desire to provide high-quality customer service
- Outstanding problem solving and debugging skills
- Passion for problem-solving and investigation and desire to learn about new technologies
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks
- Self-motivated and able to work productively with minimal direction
- Team player who demonstrates positive, constructive, interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of infrastructure tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Kibana
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, German is a plus
- Join a high-performing team with diversity and ownership as our core values
- Our partners manage billions and expect excellence. We empower employees to reshape finance and look for talented and dedicate people
- Our co-founders share tremendous industry expertise and together with the team are dedicated to ensuring Elinvar’s long-term success
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated – both in and out of the office
Interested? Apply online via our portal to join the Elinvar team. We’re looking forward to being in touch!