Elinvar enables Asset & Wealth Managers to digitalize their business model. By combining cutting-edge technology and the regulatory expertise of a licensed financial portfolio manager we offer our partners a comprehensive range of services. The platform’s flexibility enables the customized solution for each partner.
Working at Elinvar is like our platform: straightforward and focused on excellence. As a B2B2C provider, we work with portfolio managers who manage billions of Euros in assets under management and have accordingly high expectations of us. Our team of dedicated technology and financial experts work hard to jointly meet and exceed those expectations.
As a working student, you are contributing to the overall business setup of Elinvar as a BaFin regulated company. Depending on your background you will either focus on compliance aspects of our IT-setup or ensuring that business processes and product features are compliant.
You will join an experienced team and will have a chance to develop yourself steadily. As you are part of a FinTech-Startup you have the opportunity to design processes at an early stage.
What will keep you challenged?
- Supporting the team in the areas of compliance and process management
- Helping to carry out compliance examinations and documentations
- Working closely with our compliance and legal team
- Contributing to the achievement of team success and supporting the team to realize successful projects
What are we looking for?
- You are studying economics, business administration, finance, or law studies
- First working experience (e.g. internships, apprenticeship) in the financial services industry, specifically wealth management is a plus
- Interest to shape digital business models and tech-trends
- Enthusiasm, high level of initiative as well as high reliability as well as possibility to present complex facts comprehensibly in speech and writing
- You are self-motivated and enjoy teamwork
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Good analytical skills and excellent work structure
- Join a high-performing team with diversity and ownership as our core values
- Our partners manage billions and expect excellence. We empower employees to reshape finance and look for talented and dedicate people
- Our co-founders share tremendous industry expertise and together with the team are dedicated to ensuring Elinvar’s long-term success
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated – both in and out of the office
Interested? Apply online via our portal to join the Elinvar team. We’re looking forward to being in touch!